Job Application Forms
For Adjunct Faculty and Short-Term Employment Opportunities only
- Adjunct Faculty Employment Application
- Short-Term Employment Application
For a regular position, please click here, as you will be required to submit an online application. If you have any questions, please call 925.485.5236.
Directions On How To Save Your Application:
- On your mouse, right-click on any of the application links below.
- Click on Save Target As...
- A box pops up allowing you to choose the location where to save your application. At the top, click on the down arrow and choose your location. (Desktop is a good location).
- In the File Name box at the bottom, type in the name of the application to be saved.
- Click Save, then Open.
- You will now find the application stored on your desktop for completing, saving, and printing.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of this District to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practices and to assure that there shall be no discrimination against any person on the basis of sex, ancestry, age, marital status, race, religious creed, mental disability, medical condition (including HIV and AIDS), color, national origin, physical disability, family or sexual preference status and other similar factors in compliance with Title IX, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, other federal and state non-discrimination regulations, and its own statements of philosophy of objectives. The District encourages the filing of applications by both sexes, ethnic minorities, and the disabled.